Look for me tonight, I'll be the guy wearing the red t-shirt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Look for me tonight, I'll be the guy wearing the red t-shirt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
with all the porn mags in his hand. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No, I leave those at home. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I could have sworn I saw you in a PV Blue shirt [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[ QUOTE ]
I could have sworn I saw you in a PV Blue shirt [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Nope he wears GC Blue! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I want a coeburn crazy shirt.. hey brad hook me up man come on!!
What a coincidence!
So will I.
[ QUOTE ]
Look for me tonight, I'll be the guy wearing the red t-shirt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
haha so will the rest of Twin Springs
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Don't forget Haysi!
[ QUOTE ]
haha so will the rest of Twin Springs
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks